Behold, I give unto you power to tread on serpents and scorpions,
and over all the power of the enemy: and nothing shall
by any means hurt you. (Luke 10:19)
It is important for you to understand how to identify when a curse is present in your life. The only goal of a curse is to cause you hardship, pain, misfortune, gross disappointment and even death. A curse is either rendered over your life by someone else or you may have knowingly or unknowingly attracted a curse to your life by your actions, words or deeds or they may have simply come through your generational lineage when you were born.
No matter how the curse comes, the enemy assigns demonic monitoring spirits to you in order to ensure that the curse is enacted in your life and leads to your ultimate demise. Jesus died so that you can have power, through the shedding of His blood, to overcome every demonic curse.
Some of the ways you can identify when a curse is in your life or the lives of others are as follows:
- when you are faced with something that is abnormal or unnatural that causes you distress, hardship or pain.
- when you find yourself constantly rejected, abused and mistreated by others.
- when you are “accident prone” or repeatedly having accidents
- when you are faced with continual financial hardship and struggles
- when you are in perpetual cycles of poverty and lack
- when you constantly experience relational and/ or marital problems
- when you are plagued by unexplainable illnesses and sicknesses which, in some cases, cannot be medically proven or remedied (For example: hypertension, diabetes, sickle-celled anemia, heart disease, cancer, and many others)
- when you may notice negative, destructive or demonic attributes in members of your family or generational line
- when you discover negative events, occurrences or dilemmas which repeat at specific times or seasons in your life
- when you have difficulty sleeping and are having demonic dreams or nightmares
Jesus wants you to be the curse breaker in your family. Once you identify a curse in your life, immediately begin to go to battle against it, through prayer. Command every demonic spirit to go and then break every curse, in Jesus name!